[HD] Maggie Sansone workshops in Floyd and Blacksburg VA -update

To: hammered_dulcimers@lists.fmp.com
Subject: [HD] Maggie Sansone workshops in Floyd and Blacksburg VA -update
From: "maggie" <maggie@maggiesmusic.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 13:26:16 -0400
Sender: hammered_dulcimers-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@lists.fmp.com
Hi, just an update. We have dates and plans now for 2 workshops/ concert/jam
events :
Details so far:
If interested, send me email and I'll keep you informed ..

Special Workshops and performances in Floyd and Blacksburg VA with maggie
sansone:

Aug 18 (Saturday) Floyd Country Store. Floyd, VA: Floyd  presents: Americana
showcase ( to include: 12-1 performance- Maggie Sansone; Maggie Sansone2-4
workshop (upstairs $30). Details and sign up for workshop contact:
maggie@maggiesmusic.com.

Aug 19 (Sunday) Blacksburg, VA.  "An Afternoon With Maggie"
.       hosted by Northside Presbyterian Church and the New River Valley
Dulcimer Club
.       Maggie Sansone will be presenting a 2-hour hammered dulcimer
workshop on Celtic Music "The Evolution of a Tune" where she will teach a
few basic tunes and then show participants how to ornament, embellish, and
arrange the tunes to give them added color and variety.
.       Workshop 2-4 (cost $30 per participant)
.       Concert 4:30-5:30 (a donation of $10 is suggested; free-will
offering will be taken)
.       Potluck Dinner 5:30-6:30 (provided by the church)
.       Jamming after dinner - all instruments are invited to join in the
fun! (6:30 - ?)
.       Venue: event takes place at Northside Presbyterian Church in
Blacksburg, VA (1017 Progress St, NW)
.       Contact: Marya Katz (maryakatz@gmail.com or call 540-961-4435)