Re: [HD] How tune interesting historical California HD not tuned in 50 y

To: hammered dulcimers <hammered_dulcimers@lists.fmp.com>
Subject: Re: [HD] How tune interesting historical California HD not tuned in 50 years?
From: Lone Stickman <lonestickman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 08:14:55 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=M9OATqkFb5NrQTbiiu0r6JXbMiLCDR188WhCGCvmJyc=; b=CwJOpS6AHshbGL63JIy+pxYbkpN4e3KDtgPYP6M3tOmm3eZJqEnrUBvMW7KpMwisrL FKFK4PE7+BLLA1/BarcU5RGddcIm/oxYeQItmVqNe4uIIna8v7lRROgBXEuyC4HxWiAa f7eHS7xqHYxewYnkE7Vjx1ZGC+1T11jh/yzsHxZbycZUbb4eXCT3MNnOIeJlmEE/pORY o+on+3XzSRBveKGlkjmhM+XTXiZGGlGzvZ2JxrEWvsRc/njGHjNPm3+hUs/p57fCGRU2 +qkax2FBa3OBDqFs+Ew/Zt2//btMcPiawSaMUJARQKGN8WqaBVmkTBji6kfPjhjf2qlZ 827A==
Sender: hammered_dulcimers-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@lists.fmp.com
I am greatly interested by the idea of this instrument. I know it can be a
hassle, but if you ever wind up taking a wealth of pictures of it, and then
posting them online, a link would be appreciated.