Re: [HD] Does anyone else get this when they post to the list?

To: hammered dulcimers <hammered_dulcimers@lists.fmp.com>
Subject: Re: [HD] Does anyone else get this when they post to the list?
From: Rochelle Gordon <shellouise42@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 23:12:18 -0500
Sender: hammered_dulcimers-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@lists.fmp.com
I have received this also. I did not make the connection with the list. I am on a Mac also.

On Oct 4, 2009, at 6:52 PM, Lone Stickman wrote:

I always get this when I post to the list. Is this because there is someone whose address is at the rodale.com domain? I am just sending my reply to the list, so it's not that I'm BCCing anyone, and it doesn't happen when I send
things out to other addresses, so I know that there's not some kind of
software piggybacking addresses onto mail (a low concern, as I'm on a Mac.)
Does anyone else get autoreplies from Men's Health or Rodale?