5th Bay Path Hammered Dulcimer Festival - Oct. 23, 2004 in Princeton, Ma

To: hammered_dulcimers@lists.fmp.com, news@massdulcimer.com
Subject: 5th Bay Path Hammered Dulcimer Festival - Oct. 23, 2004 in Princeton, Mass.
From: "Ken Mattsson - MassDulcimer.com" <ken@MassDulcimer.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 16:25:21 -0400
Fall is coming, which means that the Bay Path Hammered Dulcimer Festival in Princeton, Massachusetts is right around the corner. We've been planning for a while, and feel we have a great program.

Our featured performer is Xiao Xiannian, master of the Chinese yangqin, and runner up at Winfield. We also have on staff the following excellent instructors on Hammered Dulcimer and Autoharp: Mike Herr, Michael Cicone, Deb Justice, Jody Marshall, Dave Neiman, Glenn Scott, Harry Vayo, Mike Vose, and Jon Weinberg. There will be workshops, jamming, and a concert.

Registration and other information can be found on the website at http://baypath.massdulcimer.com . Registration is just $35.00 and if you register before October 1st, you get a free lunch. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Note: We may be switching the site of the festival to another location approximately 1/4 mile away from the current site. Details for this should be cleared up shortly.

Hope to see many of you there and carrying on the tradition.

Ken Mattsson
Massachusetts Bay Dulcimer Society
http://www.MassDulcimer.com
ken@MassDulcimer.com