Re: [HD] Ed Haley dulcimer hammers

To: hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org
Subject: Re: [HD] Ed Haley dulcimer hammers
From: Kenneth Kolodner via Hdlist <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 13:57:01 -0600
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
--- Begin Message ---
To: hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org
From: Kenneth Kolodner <kenkolodner@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 19:56:58 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=aol.com; s=a2048; t=1580241418; bh=V1ZEBlgfTEuFbe4DHlLHjxDnkpeky4NDSx8/X35xOiM=; h=Date:From:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=ThfSVsujQvz+VC6U6WCFFb45OldVcNHsret1/urJaDLmKucgFPHXMcVR2JUh+c1NLOSHaS5sq4jLm4dCGK/PpqqbJa+ldYOLCgtQPBzT4e//5txgDq0q4epIj9o9SeokQPir+qoyet9m3JOZdEf/SD4xo2IruvWtVIWt32UaVrkXahgnVtsBI1A1n03Ehi/cRl8L04elnX9NAqPa1CjFjNmgCcHyz9VgLh+SXVktU7vRY4JKXD3R6Xj0/QDHaSIwWmNubk8VJe1GsMVO0H2a4UK0LKqb3DK1HigkVoM1Ozj41oHCeW0sCpqoGeI9or3u3Mj8kO+kGZN9B4rpf92R+w==
Hi Paul and everyone:

Did my email come in with an attachment of some sort? It doesn't show that way for me.

I spoke to Russell again today. He may slightly tweak the hammers based on my suggestion about the tapering of the grip.

Ken Kolodner
kenkolodner@aol.com
www.kenandbrad.com
www.sandbridgedulcimer.com
www.bmoreoldtime.com
410-746-8387
Join "The Sandbridge Hammered Dulcimer Retreat" on Facebook
Join "The Baltimore Old Time Jam" on Facebook