Re: [HD] Billy Wilson

To: Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>, Kenneth Kolodner <kenkolodner@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [HD] Billy Wilson
From: Vicki G <vickigibboney@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2020 13:19:21 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=4z6s56k9C4kN5jOQAWf65AbfdLZFPPuBJGw8QopRhdE=; b=j8hZnX8HJ/C60Ff6R3egNCPFJNj0lqHXlhLlLqXbkK6eHI2Fw1l43z6gSiT3bQiYnL HlDtyqfOcAUhY/T+lD4BMeE5zdZK8rpV1XY0tKwF0zSK8HrM/KKvy2WGaa3c8Z/o43nt GrGfrxF+li4SmxuB6qEPf3kroYHz9kqLayK4xLf+RTPYR46eAnUqTJ4Bkam2MtQyPnW8 OwgSK393kzKDDMuG1RdTCNRJLCONVOMc39bRnhjcxlcTYi7zGpkzfmadE//BLyM1a0hY fBTU7/z+SDAODI+1qhqcO5owRO0RRLnbjKj4CZFpmRDtpI3rw41NtVKsQLemzHl2sN2J bPww==
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Thanks Ken.