Re: [HD] Crowdfunding Celtic Shores- Music for Vets.

To: mail@karenashbrook.com, Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] Crowdfunding Celtic Shores- Music for Vets.
From: James Downing <cjdowning917@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 15:29:11 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=bellsouth.net; s=s2048; t=1557692958; bh=ZrKu2lGM9ELONaMuDHt9ZNCrprazpcsMUR78hMi4QQ8=; h=From:Date:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:To:From:Subject; b=BXN46epoNginsXPpceYVS5pYcpor9vDUOtzBLCjJ4j4zahJ5lPNrADroFzUPlJZPiEfbZrdlZbtYXucAbPWpqt0J9Rbz0LIHJGOoe4/knup5gbj2ymylYWvNwb/luzpx0MESG7pfCfHOnT8wejL9DGgF490iab3IUMZWPT1CQjuswcvlLvDqmTUVrp0OlU0yDqb3s+W310kHIxf6t1hp6l7b5MqSRSQkfORhGHndDoSFlmVHq411fMUmszs2ToEPfmudJmmShq5KjnbkOimxGL4Q5Dg0O4rC05Q31JmoOLOUTrgLeXi7C/cf+ZIzQNKRo6RKoNd5TTIu3d/vLm9q2Q==
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
That’s ok. I don’t mind and have donated anyway (I’m a veteran myself). Just didn’t know whether to keep the receipt for taxes.

Thanks for what you do,
Chris