Re: [HD] Crowdfunding Celtic Shores- Music for Vets.

To: hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org
Subject: Re: [HD] Crowdfunding Celtic Shores- Music for Vets.
From: Karen Ashbrook <mail@karenashbrook.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 14:53:42 -0400
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
No it's not.
The recordings I give away and the extra hours I will work at the military hospital I work at in Bethesda, MD are very meaningful to the veterans, their family and staff at the hospital.
To answer your question -I am not a non-profit, so it is not tax deductible.

I don't normally do fundraising for my work there, but I thought it would be a great way to get enough funds to make a new recording and at the same time have the community share in my music ministry there. :-)
Dulci-merrily,
Karen Ashbrook