[HD] new recording and Music for Vets

To: Hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org
Subject: [HD] new recording and Music for Vets
From: Karen Ashbrook <mail@karenashbrook.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 11:37:10 -0400
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Hi everyone,
I'm crowdfunding my new recording of solo HD music "Celtic Shores - beautiful airs & lullabies for dreaming", featuring tunes from all 7 Celtic nations.
The crowdfunding includes not just pre-orders, but at higher contribution levels, raises money for "Music for Vets"-  to give away recordings at  the military hospital I work at and also to provide extra hours of therapeutic music there - to the veterans, their families and caregivers, and the staff. The recording won't be out until September.  The campaign goes through the end of this month when I actually go in to the studio and record. If you're interested, please visit my webpage: at https://www.karenashbrook.com/fundraiser

Also- information and registration is now open for Dulcimers in Ireland for May, 2020 (next year) and I do have rentals! https://www.karenashbrook.com/Ireland2020/

I hope to see some of you this summer at Kentucky Music Week or Common Ground on the Hill!
Dulci-merrily,
Karen Ashbrook

Music is the mediation between the intellectual and sensual life.
--Beethoven