[HD] Emailing: Rosies unknown song

To: "Hammered Dulcimers" <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: [HD] Emailing: Rosies unknown song
From: "PS" <pamelajo@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 18:40:26 -0400
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@fmp.com>
Not sure if this is going to work to send to list but worth a try. When my dear friend Rosie passed away, this song was found in her stash of music. She had written on the CD.. Favorite song. Does anyone know the name of the song and it sounds like a hammered dulcimer is playing in the background. Does anyone know who might be playing it also. Thanks a bunch.
my email is pamelajo@bright.net  just in case the sound file doesn’t come through. I would appreciate your help in learning what this tune is called.  I have figured out that the music is recorded in Em. Disregard the second song.

Thanks.
Pam

Avast logo