Re: [HD] TablEdit software for hammered dulcimer

To: Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] TablEdit software for hammered dulcimer
From: Bill Flanagan <flanorelli@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 17:41:51 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=N+Ael7WYNj1XB93BUroquMNvdwXUKb0rshK2QMt3EXE=; b=tMGQMLrBunSpU6JSVVdV4q6mKfLp0VAvjor/BGiOkhfc52oYrA2e82IipYw1srmlvU pcM3If8pBanGuuHNll0fN4+rA3iSA/Fz0WLEATuhrQ/2ksS9hUAYbISjXXWwE8getXwK v4S38+MV7X5A+PS4CoSVtOuzOML1JfGdUqNSc5S8AoxYdL5QqMXLk6qj0MrUIUE4t7AW NUhpJbTiYi09ciSLb9ZFCxHzxYcD1BhZ1OrRPCWFeZzB80NvKYEUUacg5iSSh1x2biF2 aT4hnIEyPpZ1oSTI3yjhLLCkdACCWW6bK2g2dSLFgcATf3XHhrTg5iI0tzc9XLy49fqg Qj7g==
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Thanks Sharon, I've been using TableEdit for banjo and guitar for years, and am excited to see the new capabilities for hammered dulcimer!

Bill Flanagan
Rexford, NY