Re: [HD] Hammered Dulcimer classes or lessons

To: Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] Hammered Dulcimer classes or lessons
From: Norma Trotter <ntjt25@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 01:57:00 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=hotmail.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=iN3OrJvE5fxPT0oun0N0JMWenXOVZ3vXB/mXmXY5Stc=; b=MiLsXI0Ekp7yd/nmCus3F7L+G1WdH1K7065HSvN2dHLGQhpphzeMm5TKEjoXrco4gycsGeNqw/OL50rWAOPW/LnRVY/aZkhaAbVpMfPfabkc2RJvipK46YjRvcdLBzsMRdj74qoR61x1Md29srE3wNM627lieM0qemdhTGXWQ3Qm040QE0jzvAo+clYkk59ORlrVD3utaTb1sJuGauTg3mRrGr1kaJKsoxVC6bt5jYP4O9diD7F8fMDMa12TbcKP8/dLf5Pmystgp4f9Z0nkHi2rH/wdjL1BOXRWrd/sinXjNuBBpcby+yW2fxNFCQxDZVasD4ypBCqYx4yYLtbBkw==