[HD] Hammered Dulcimer classes or lessons

To: "hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org" <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: [HD] Hammered Dulcimer classes or lessons
From: Janice Jakeman <Janice.Jakeman@us.usana.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 15:01:29 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>

Hello,

My name is Janice.  I live in Salt Lake City Utah.  My husband bought me a hammered dulcimer.  He thought I’d like it and of course I do but the problem is I have no idea how to play it.  It came with a stand, music, tuner, and case and hammers.  He bought it from a music store and was told It was made in the 1990 and wasn’t played much. I have looked on line but there’s nothing better than instructions in person. I can pick out tunes but not in the way it should be played.  I can only play melody.  I play a Bowed Psaltery that I taught myself because it’s an easy instrument to play if you have music in your soul and heart and I think I play it pretty well, but the dulcimer is much much harder.

Is there anyone receiving  this message that could guide me to someone that could give me lessons?  I would be willing to travel if I had to.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Warm Regards,

Janice Jakeman

Will Call Customer Service VIP

USANA Health Sciences

3838 West Parkway Blvd.

Salt Lake City, Utah 84120

801-954-7277

USANA Health Sciences your health. your life. your way.
Web
Blog
Facebook
Twitter

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.