[HD] Celtic music on hammered dulcimer for The Ballet Theatre of Marylan

To: hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org
Subject: [HD] Celtic music on hammered dulcimer for The Ballet Theatre of Maryland show- Excalibur- The Sword and the Stone
From: "maggie sansone" <maggie@maggiesmusic.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 17:17:58 -0400
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>

exciting event that features hammered dulcimer music for ballet…( playing for the ballet is a challenge and fun too. All tempos are established by Ballet Director and notated for the band. The drummer and I wear headphones for our metronome-and use our preset tempos for each piece of music we are playing live for the dancers! The music is from my recordings that was picked by the ballet director .

APRIL 1 (no foolin’!) at the Lyric Theatre in Baltimore, MD. (it’s described here: The Ballet Theatre of Maryland presents Excalibur! (a full length ballet with music by Maggie Sansone. The concerts will include Maggie Sansone Celtic Ensemble (Maggie Sansone-hammered dulcimer; Andrea Hoag-fiddle; Karen Ashbrook-Irish flute, pennywhistle; Paul Oorts-harpguitar, French accordion; James Gummer-percussion); http://www.balletmaryland.org/Performances/tabid/1147/Default.aspxinfo,tickets: http://balletmaryland.org/Performances/Excalibur-TheSwordandtheStone/BowieCenterforthePerformingArts/tabid/117/Default.aspx

show: Saturday, 7pm at Modell Performing Arts Center at the Lyric, Baltimore, MD. Modell Performing Arts Center at the Lyric: http://lyricbaltimore.com .tickets: http://lyricbaltimore.com/event/excalibur-the-sword-and-the-stone/