Re: [HD] Announcing Mystery of Modes Workshop in the Chicago Area

To: PHILLIP BELCHER <philbev1@comcast.net>, Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] Announcing Mystery of Modes Workshop in the Chicago Area
From: Gmail <marchlb51@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 22:42:55 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:date:subject:message-id :references:in-reply-to:to; bh=ABtOm+Qw4q++oGHdqwMa44a7Wt5z1G+4HNjDaNahM4Q=; b=ScmIxF8a2vF7XKw9JyK++I21EDGaYjSEbGwq+/k3YI7M8wdqC8v/8YtqpDPREzhniY qn7EN/FCNU+bssODPxoOdAC5Ps7KWKup+64FHXltNi+FB+AJt8MAethV0nT4AsxLBUk2 3uTSUW6/G75ls1vg6wNtDIieliB2kY+2LQ0AvND5/gb7qnuyK/aFMbiC5+gt9RLLoLjz i902MooWMgkNrUUuO9NwgwxNsHVn/3P//zu3s8J7BDVRwYgoTzuu/RG/mIj8kVXzOKrU tWCSW3H+IT43xELoGKEHPpSlNvIvEgp1hnlMZzkoq1pF8PrWn4Yb8Mueujht2V2lKSmY tHdw==
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Thanks for the 'Upper Note,'
I've been doing gig at assisted living sites
&the experience was great...mostly.
Need to invest inner key weighted, transposable, unit that doesn't weight 50#😬
My past spot lost it's activity director, so I'm a musician looking for a fitting gig.
Hospice 'draws ' me in, due to a close family experience & I've played in churches forever
  Pay it forward ' or get YouTube at your own final celebratory event is not anything I'd wish to happen.
Can anyone else give advise on how a fairly
Literate flute, hammered Dulcimer, piano player & ( yes, I can carry a tune but for some reason Adele never calls me for back up- kind of a voice (sigh)🤓 to promote a volunteer gig ( money accepted-don't get me wrong here!)
I  have taught music taught in the schools for 44 years-so no rookie-I'll not embarrass you!

Suggestions, please.
Thank you,

Laurel Marchinowski