Re: [HD] Announcing Mystery of Modes Workshop in the Chicago Area

To: mail@karenashbrook.com, hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org
Subject: Re: [HD] Announcing Mystery of Modes Workshop in the Chicago Area
From: Gail Van Amberg via Hdlist <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
--- Begin Message ---
To: mail@karenashbrook.com, hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org
From: Gail Van Amberg <gvanamberg@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 13:58:31 -0400
Karen,

I really want to do the CMP trainings. I have contacted Greg Maxwell in Ann Arbor but never heard back from him. Do you know if he is still doing CMP trainings. He is so much closer to me than Chicago.

Gail VanAmberg
517-285-8707

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, either way you are right." Henry Ford