Re: [HD] Announcing Mystery of Modes Workshop in the Chicago Area

To: PHILLIP BELCHER <philbev1@comcast.net>, Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] Announcing Mystery of Modes Workshop in the Chicago Area
From: Gmail <marchlb51@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 11:17:30 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:date:subject:message-id :references:in-reply-to:to; bh=0bW/vL1OAKfKUhNW48SWLWmLJT/YsALd+4VrSgU7EW8=; b=uklBwwXK+hfhGT77W+KKtS/VUsMaUTQ6D9vz2UYPKlbnN1Ga1Chse0d2MSqlGtObll lFUyKlZIEWzEMzabL9ljEE3jv4NjHmqeGGh4AKTP0Rnc16+mHk1a1pSEgPnkwUQtI4qO GJg7pauFcnY89/xxVG4JgOD9l6HHI9XSpDxo/ce2Jpuy1Sq8QY2ML9Cln6zfkoaShP7O SooMeighDrotQMi68E7Wmk6EfvHplPjA03RuOdIFdg/chfmt4er4Lz52bsUqo5IwEETh mI6kfYaLQg/D6JPhnQbWNagQ4EP2NOpASCyuerqqJRRYCn999G0c/+W89s44S4ETr0N8 xHHQ==
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Thanks for your reply-greatly appreciated.
I've checked out mhtp.
(This is more for my own further education, as I've been doing similar gigs for years.)

Laurel Marchinowski