Re: [HD] Announcing Mystery of Modes Workshop in the Chicago Area

To: mail@karenashbrook.com, Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] Announcing Mystery of Modes Workshop in the Chicago Area
From: Gmail <marchlb51@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 21:37:32 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:date:subject:message-id :references:in-reply-to:to; bh=wvF/bDUiFJYcf37kjqwI7GXxAgBkRLYEZn4lmGXy8gc=; b=t49m54HMkhR/ECu3Ee5UZBhCYwRXDrTdieAheWG/PdD3+r/JNU/KORFDEkkcS5ju3b EBgo69X5Fara288xztP2gWKrZ+ef1Q41hOM9ySB0a4BUL058qvRBdO+zyk6vmcq8CN7g g4x9Avu3r0lVJIR4I3wKQDsrjsl1hV+ZXpRAChaJHDP6nC+nOJkNxeeg3cOSjotlPY4A njMgP3LYVGe4W+SENJTlQ0pPP/PA1p/TQTqZzLRl01SLqojZ22i3YnBphqyLpEEr/9uw uijpPn9+N7DikEY6aH/DH9zi+E4h48Mx1NH02epEZtno0GqyFOoWGljGKO/mx1W12YWr XxcA==
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Hi,

Very interesting as I  am entering into a volunteer position with a Hospice and this is exactly the type of thing I am hoping to learn.
  Music Therapy classes are only obtainable
If you are in a full fledged program and I cannot find online coursework.
(I already have a Masters  in music education.)

Might you have any other suggestions for those of us volunteering for music/sing a longs/performances in Assisted Living/Hospice/Memory Unit facilities?

I spend much time resourcing selections I hope people will relate to and play them LOW as most older people -me included- don't sing high as well as 40 yrs ago.

Looking forward to your enrollment materials. I will be there if I can convince throwers who live with me. ( husband)

Thanks,

Laurel Marchinowski
Wisconsin