Re: [HD] Please take me off your email list

To: Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] Please take me off your email list
From: Bob McClure Jr <bob@bobcatos.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 17:59:17 -0500
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
A user requested to be removed from this HD list.  I have removed that
user from the list.  I guess I should have CCed the list when I
replied to the user.

Now, let's get back to playing music.

On Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 06:02:12PM -0400, Rich Smith wrote:
> Don’t understand, I merely joined the group, I have not sent anything to you
> directly or through the group.  The group seems to be in hibernation, perhaps
> they were announcing a new member.  I was told to wait until the powers that
> be
> were back in touch, which is what I did.  I don’t know how much I will use the
> group, but it seems like it will be a good resource for many things.  Now I am
> puzzled, maybe someone can tell me what is happening here.
>

> Sorry for any inconvenience, I too have concerns about the quantity of email
> that floats my way from many directions.
>

> Rich
>

> Rich Smith
>
> 45 Cherry Tree Lane
>
> Turbotville, PA  17772

> 570-412-5671 Cell
>
> spirit21146@windstream.net

Cheers,
bob@bobcatos.com             http://www.bobcatos.com
Where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and
every evil practice.  James 3:16 (NIV)