Re: [HD] flying with HD. Thoughts?

To: Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] flying with HD. Thoughts?
From: Dawn Penning <dpenning@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 14:10:25 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=HIJVnO8/d1SrJPia4qfJmq5AcH6O0SHHq3y07NsqA2I=; b=KeihSbnriuQ3m18na1LdliQYIJ48LVJ6Ip7dtdtMuSGoITXpNv/H0Q/b882Is9uHBw EnY4BfdMlZ8MZGwBzzsQHg2iwsU8l/uv8h1nRh9nAyItdT6Zz3AWdg5v31VEJVkeWY8G RUtlgg7l185Gz6wj7DmGSuCIbomdbVeEBYFBF++C/fQxxqrK+V3puzhsVwMeDvfHN4Yh JUvJ6pDeSKUQaQUz4DFk7lZ1kyGTQyY22B3uPcAhI7NsvDw1e/VqMZnMevyGvGtpT5JU UfhtAghw0y4HxYuyQVW0WyYPrRZkh4Xe2eRzjWu1hG3J2jTNz5vI1jQI46c8ozvpuQVx x5lw==
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
It will be interesting to see if there is any experience buying a seat.  They will not let you keep something small like a purse in the seat next to you if it is empty so I'm thinking they would take exception to a Dulcimer.  Anything that can turn into a projectile has to be stowed.  Don't think a lap belt would be enough to secure it to the seat adequately, I bet you would get pushback from the crew.