Re: [HD] Dual tuning

To: Barrett Wilson <bighim04@yahoo.com>, Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] Dual tuning
From: Paul Goelz <pgoelz@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 13:57:19 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1458669441; bh=gRknYJ3CdCT/k1QG1N+Ftr5zmzcOb6PhZJlxh5G0NCg=; h=Received:Received:Date:To:From:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=rXrgtAtb8wQbiaa6jzNHo1o5xkL9MyXvqY5S6gI8aJSC4arkzmw7Jn8H9GmR71tkF kgHj9/YlS1k3RrABTWqbymaUBbqkc88pbFjTKRGOiBOEJPONcCRI3KCZ/YvZIQWfDA 0ypCRu7/nWR384gQYB+dQrfXj3GHY2RRQPwSmXegmPkL5YqCZPdAWwB10rb3G8H6gg lF7ECqwggxwpj34ik2CwsVN9pdcKF9ZmuLPose0UgUaWpUrBE5hVNvayMl0J/1A/ke sP5Z6hOxe1Emo6C0syjNJctHLwQVrWCkrQJfeqTjClrwn1VYonR6TCiI+VUFuk6yf4 STBK1J5ZUYrIg==
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>