[HD] Maggie's music - happy Halloween and some updates

To: hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org
Subject: [HD] Maggie's music - happy Halloween and some updates
From: "maggie sansone" <maggie@maggiesmusic.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 09:46:24 -0400
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>

Hello...

I did a composition on Halloween that was played first by Ensemble Galilei and then I recorded it with Bobby Read playing alot of the ensemble parts of woodwinds later. Have a listen..........   Samhain Set: All Hallows Eve / The Seeker (5:45) ;  view on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoAwIJD_qOc

It is Celtic inspired and an original composition for our modern day Halloween.

Then last week, we performed it with a Celtic band  –joining me were andrea hoag on fiddle, paul oorts on harp-guitar and matthew bell on bodhran for The Ballet Theatre of Maryland Excalibur- a full length ballet  who just used  Celtic traditional and original composition that I did.

below is from a rehearsal.. when the Ballet dancers were dancing to  The Samhain Set (Celtic New Year)  : video link:

https://www.facebook.com/MaggieSansone/videos/10153720093426018/?l=5588482079623017129

happy Celtic New Year to all..

maggie

Maggie’s music –

new CDs!

Hammered Dulcimer Anthology: hammered dulcimer

Cold Frosty Morn at West River: holiday/Celtic

http://www.maggiesmusic.com/products/mm307.html

Maggie Sansone.

www.maggiesmusic.com.

facebook.com/MaggiesMusicPage .

Maggie Sansone.

www.maggiesmusic.com.

facebook.com/MaggiesMusicPage .

www.leonardsansone.com  ( WWII, cartoon artist)

 (410) 867-0642. Maggie's Music, PO Box 490,Shady Side, MD. 20764.

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this information, you are hereby notified that dissemination or copying of this transmission, and any unauthorized use of the information in this transmission, are strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please promptly notify the sender maggie@maggiesmusic.com;  and then destroy the original.