Re: [HD] Bermudaful/i just know

To: "Hammered Dulcimers" <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] Bermudaful/i just know
From: "PS" <pamelajo@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 10:36:40 -0400
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Hi Walt,
Well  I have been working on your song. I just love love love it. It has such an uplifting vacationy feel.   I just know that once others hear it they will want to play it too.
So I need to ask...  Am I allowed to share this song with our small group of Hammered dulcimers players and friends so we can play it as a group?
We play for listeners a couple times a  year.  We receive no pay other than maybe a free cup of coffee.  We would most certainly mention your name and CD if we have permission.
We will abide by your wishes..
Thanks again for all your help.
Pam

Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2015 11:48 AM
Subject: [HD] Bermudaful

Hi,

Regarding my tune Bermudaful, my website has available recordingswww.waltmichael.com. I have an instructional tune book complete with cd tracks.  Its also on the cd Music for Hammered Dulcimer.  Hope this is helpful.

All the Best,

Walt Michael

Sent from my iPhone
Walt Michael
Executive Director,  Common Ground on the Hill, Ltd.

Sent from my iPhone
Walt Michael
Executive Director,  Common Ground on the Hill, Ltd.

Avast logo