Re: [HD] House Concerts

To: Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] House Concerts
From: Tammy Martin <erin4two@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 13:15:34 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject :message-id:date:references:in-reply-to:to; bh=WqOhG1WY9z+VNUAiwnqEFrS7mE40bioHzJl7DqgdctU=; b=qVgyfuN3fIZGCfxi19LaBiHf4nNJFfWxaNwuy7Da2arE1nvid3idxmsEiHKsgmYPKa guKtBs2C/VnaW5r1yD3KHxMmGY10aFoECXcD7umtWby9y4559ZFgEUYzFciwG1BYI0Nu 8e6OJYlUYt5j8wq8c3BPt0CwEFB8STV7n+unxZF9bhlt49puy0U1Srw5UXr1m9BHh4+c AdD8JreVs7yb9e+T/1V47kgeKCLcb3d8paPEYu21Za9fAMAMEh16Cc24UcwwF4fcnSD/ RMZ78brKGVkqFWhsUGpuGSSDL8ZEqNKGCKfAuqnNC9PbN98gDM+HktN8uJ8N8/Z90WZO 1uQA==
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Thank you all for the information on House Concerts!  If others want to chime in I would love to hear from you.

Thanks again,
Tammy Martin

Sent from my Awesome Apple iPhone