Re: [HD] What tunes do you play in your area?

To: "'Hammered Dulcimers'" <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] What tunes do you play in your area?
From: "Heli L. Roosild" <heliel@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 22:37:26 -0600
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>

Thanks to all who replied to my original query! ÂBut I should have clarified my question: I was thinking about tunes played in multi-instrument acoustic jamsânot HD only play. And for dedicated HD groups (I do belong to one as well), of course we play whatever we want. Sorry for the confusion.

Vicki, the 5 tunes you list below are also played here in Albuquerque (and were common in northern Virginia). But like you, Iâve never even heard of the tunes from central west Jersey!

Thanks again to you all who replied!

~Heli