Re: [HD] What tunes do you play in your area?

To: hammered dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] What tunes do you play in your area?
From: Gibboney Vicki <dvgib@atlanticbb.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 12:01:06 -0400
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Wow, I never heard of any of these songs.  Would I find them on the net?

We (Savannah River Stringband), in South Carolina, play fiddle tunes, celtic, gospel, mostly regular dulcimer jam tunes.  Thatâs probably because I emigrated here from Michigan and brought my tunes with me:
Whiskey Before Breakfast, John Ryanâs Polka, Westphalia Waltz, Red Wing, Swallowtail Jig, etc.
Iâve also added some tunes I found on the Carp Camp website like Sourgrass and Granite and Pink Eye Lament.

We actually have about 150 tunes in our repertoire.  "So much music, so little timeâ.
Vicki