[HD] Hammers for sale

To: "Hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org" <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: [HD] Hammers for sale
From: "Foss, David L" <DFOSS@amfam.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 13:43:07 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>

Hi folks,

I have a set of Weimer “treble clef” double-sided hammers I’d like to sell.  They are like new – I only played with them a few times.  They’re a fine set of hammers, just balanced a little differently than what I’m used to.

Here’s a link to them on Elderly Instruments:

http://elderly.com/accessories/items/JW33.htm

They list for $36; I’m asking $20 plus shipping (I don’t know exactly how much it would be, maybe $5 or so).  I have a couple photos of the hammers; if you’re interested, please contact me off-list at dfoss@amfam.com.  Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

Dave Foss

dfoss@amfam.com

Madison, WI  USA

American Family Insurance Company | American Family Life Insurance Company | American Family Mutual Insurance Company | American Standard Insurance Company of Ohio | American Standard Insurance Company of Wisconsin | Midvale Indemnity Company | Home Office - 6000 American Parkway | Madison, WI 53783

*If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete this e-mail, any attachments and all copies.