Re: [HD] Classical Gas

To: Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] Classical Gas
From: Jeanne Page <jeannepage@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 20:48:58 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1429757339; bh=F4gxvZ3mnklLAJF7TmBf5dLxww6akEoV3610mizTZPg=; h=Received:Received:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Mime-version: Content-type; b=LTWLxpEnaGnJOujw5aZxCKFccXeojOrVev5pm65/APWauFkpAORxLouARdIvtBxx8 SWpCwzDJodv/Eb/EQiCBz2guJf7JdYn25PGETP4eG0aBWVWLOE49NC+MB7boqTTrXY GOzBayrjteaxfLjoPxKgVMVReTnNlw8GbZc/y113ykq+i8Qhzejdf4EjjihnUuKV/X TLBIpFMm/Gh8zJZBxlHIgvNR03ctYpyK5reZOUo1T8hIAzrPbpQVQOtwKPWxgXPuDG WfiQLLjnRYnUQPtQvXiOhyvV0fp7BaumD0QijK4VfHtP/JdLSapZtk0EXxOvE5sLDw J4ZL8mBOqXjFA==