[HD] California tour in May

To: hammered dulcimer list <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: [HD] California tour in May
From: Ted Yoder <91strings@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 00:47:39 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:content-type:subject:message-id:date:to:mime-version; bh=hQUiDhgpwbZoZZ2nLHyTTMvYE+FgZxSuRlGcUqA6sVk=; b=W8Jho0iezdXKiramCM3TNYyaLgSxtcBD6PVYKs1nDs9jVCKR5Bs9ZutM4XjbOkmtlt QlRsWUEs5IxjG39ldOAJIbfMPWvmrMaVze3WFvC6WuVl3T1RQnLl3TZ4ck3DXwlZ9Xm8 FduHcA+Qn0oPfgnFVExWsvnfOlqUZ7iusOeLYOfh9Ayc2dnQ+fc3pkwhXllSphXym2KV ZadPvNEO+HwpXRjz6mAA7xsiCM3J4/8fy/UkYCq2tALP5Q/Vfmy6T35/zjCLvsfcEUc/ rcYCdPbsRM9xnwxP/+dIFNvP8o+wJTvGD4wQqL+eXgPwTtIrSl+nvGfIYzpZztCQBO9m 1sBA==
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Hello friends and fellow HD players. This is Ted Yoder from Indiana.

Iâm putting together a tour going all the way out to southern California in May and I have some dates open that I would like to fill up but Iâm so new to the CA area that I have virtually no contacts out there.

Would any of you have some ideas on where to play or want to host a house show? The dates that Iâm out there in and around LA and San Fran. are May 19th, Tuesday,  to Thursday the 28th. If you have info or are interested in hosting a concert please contact me at 91strings@gmail.com

Thank you,
Ted Yoder