Re: [HD] CD packaging thoughts

To: "Hammered Dulcimers" <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] CD packaging thoughts
From: Robert <r3krobert38@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 19:17:46 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1425669465; bh=lR0U9rJemMzuz+0yRSfrgPdYm49J4YXiJIQkv1l8rqI=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-Id:Reply-To: Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=hOYARZpb4i52vzGVN+rPc7tuWTi7ltByHLm/cac8k8DFlwrByo0zkPukSN+kEqn3y 6v15ovuVul58Jt7ntx2l3akc81iwpRyyvc3bjjw2VH09Vm5u/sNJnmg2X128NTjZZb zbWo/R2HbyLwmWzrh3RP4Kp69oJR/esEOynShwqh8e2LiB+Ju8fuR52AhICQIE4aYI 7wMcdaWo1AeAaEW0vjWSjCA/90Zqu2Iybwavm3Mqr9J3ARlN6XQCQTdiTpN2QNXvRp bmzoFKBqNaYzIGn7Gki+EfNgDf2uBRvGbBg4cMqkVRzqxRmfo5DPpqxIGJVxTx0O1q orAO73cQC4M/g==