Re: [HD] CD packaging thoughts

To: cribet@frontier.com, Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] CD packaging thoughts
From: Jack Wendel <jackw3306@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 11:13:11 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=8Fv5M+268Nc7RujgXw5IzA18tt3vKpdyLhFvttD7/8o=; b=00n03nP3rtF2UE8VaC2/gtjc78H1bprwXZMQmiuMe3Ju/GiVoiShfAJVglqN3us0LI uLd+eDY3v3cBmMloj0eaPqwFKNp7w6iBNKAUrqi9GCYg/fK+MqZpfGShx4e7JAoZ/eb/ BWoUJW6NSn+h96L6NUa4NKDagotaLfwgb/Yoc5m8vgV7fUsvgJuTM0AWRdzpmJCzvlmh 0J1oTLLS/hslsLNPSzRo+dMpRvIXuQxChcBc35nT8s9sKTKalfivoTL69p7ngls7UvrR Xm7ZZ/jSp2CoPO8DI31H3cp6jztXqMDiTeqiiZ6gjw+3N4f0GHPHg8JMzFINUWGPLWYZ RFaQ==
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
My 2 cents.
When I getÂa new CD I rip it to a thumb drive, toss the packaging and put the original CD in a paper jacket or thin plastic jacket never to be seen again unless I lose the thumb drive.

JW