Re: [HD] CD packaging thoughts

To: "cribet@frontier.com" <cribet@frontier.com>, Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] CD packaging thoughts
From: Napua Y via Hdlist <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Cc: "mail@karenashbrook.com" <mail@karenashbrook.com>
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
--- Begin Message ---
To: "cribet@frontier.com" <cribet@frontier.com>, Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
From: Napua Y <napua2701@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 11:35:18 -0500
Cc: "mail@karenashbrook.com" <mail@karenashbrook.com>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1425659717; bh=hbVTqYRsDMzhUFWdsgjsnwz0uafD9thNVZ2l/TaP/nk=; h=Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:References:To:From:Subject; b=RblKnG6rRTLV+tL7NXKHBvvNL1hwY4pJ1OrR2kva9fTV1vml0Nhpe6uHwkIl3bRqxmpuosTfZtDleuN73+XYajs3aGqktTsEU2wRI4sEfkCcFSioGaVj8Yq7U1fhezEJgB/6VsmONI0aKlnEzVvwOb9sWFQH4NUhmvzQVdlfVuwVbOl0sMvNv9jKwCHXNk2YQ55J2QyPty1O3BxUiNU9Eih5v2hv/CH2Zk2kSEgFWj9/xbnO/s5jCmpGtn7JzasvjMosADYK3MEPKtl5W1VAR+jqL3qePG14xss/GelN3822CxYoawgnEKsQsTuc04MirHrzkYa4Gg6KcuL7Sk8UQw==
Maybe I'm behind the times but I keep all my CDs in their jewel cases with title and artist on the spine.  If I get a CD in a sleeve I put it in a jewel case and make a spine label.  I record all my CDs on my laptop but I keep the CD and want to be able to find it later!