Re: [HD] CD packaging thoughts

To: mail@karenashbrook.com, Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] CD packaging thoughts
From: Larry Hollar <gaelyn37@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 20:27:28 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=wcZvhwK6FGVbCb9ZQQpL92UN+Fs6l/HR/NtCJOZ7ZUI=; b=JW+fMMUMOwb/gp6tEWzTou6nS4TwoemVX/Ifc6TcyVKccQrY/RztEh19kYys2MAqXY 4JV51Q9TSDBCkTP4mDOdrc92MLxKRqL+6APamDvmoOZPTPcKrlcY4m/5M9RybJdSw4z0 TlpxcFXNun9nJCII40boSCZEUi55x3m1/WglRjsnjxHiU7ooT7epz58jfQn37A6fp/fr vwAAxVdmA9GG77dJ9txE64z+Z2uHNA9qVLD6x2FcsjjyOM4hmd5ESy8ytUnSO8svRK2P s1QHpHc5zHWzPGFd6rJikDHGm5AwLebPfUngamuaiNFwhV2B3uO6csQh4vosc3t0fVfw 0EbA==
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Please also include the option of a direct mp3 download of the entire album. I rarely use CDs anymore because of not wanting to store the cases. It is also usually less expensive. I do realize that the audio quality is not as good but everything balances out in favor of the mp3 format, IMHO. Good luck.