Re: [HD] CD packaging thoughts

To: Karen Ashbrook <mail@karenashbrook.com>, Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] CD packaging thoughts
From: Liz Holderman <liz.holderman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 19:11:46 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=BirgC7QKTIzj5l2kGTTh7/d/V7X1JwFYqQ9UFd4au3c=; b=nncXUP93a0olOf/qDn0VVFVsCjKQhRA+db99ifxy0vjZAx4wgmJlwEDnfF3/gggMJB Trdb/r5qaAVQtZROXpSbqCjsbMO4f56lWyf1mu1XnELkYLJTZSCppMX8/ZFp6jbaCnGT Qo/49Ggo9z6Z8IdisnouGYhgZjNYF3zCeKc73XP4cj+AWloR3REDaRIqXDGAH+Pp1K/I 9flbNmsJpGI4xDh2nUZTBaTTHvb9Q4Fokc+OyNOdQIY548Zf1iOQJqpiEba4k/ApF2W0 Tj43DOIvHiqmrb9jrhvImkXVSvAHSD35IeYY4CMnRq5a20h5opPlzIVkktzcd9jYUuYT aS/Q==
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
A cardboard (or even paper) sleeve is much preferable to me.   I don't like those hard plastic cases that take up so much room and never biodegrade.  I can't read the writing on the spines anyway.  You could always list a website on the sleeve where the pertinent information for the CD is located.  And maybe even the sheet music?  I always wish I had sheet music for the tunes I hear (hint).

Thanks!

Liz