Re: [HD] CD packaging thoughts

To: Wes and Deb Chappell <wesndeb@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [HD] CD packaging thoughts
From: Karen Ashbrook <mail@karenashbrook.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 20:02:27 -0500
Cc: Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=FxPoO8siali/5ybvOntqTi7lngjTRdefnmwvmk2iLLw=; b=0rS/rc0WJ7di/DiEQQRkSaMSQFMPemuBVxgTw4t4Nm6c4J8bk3WP9cNh6rayHr8fdN QHr6NuKoKsl81eaC4QVWxzvnMPaU6bO+VUeyFvkByOjnREJmS5GzIuOZJda4eczcZ/gN kMXED6Wg2geXSqWZrgvF9IoWUiNAxhp9i8+hE1e+gDEQT3w85VfETyca5GFIBHpaNP3Y LM6X+sRiL+WkftuAYzoQ/V6KvypS1QR6Qe1zCzAL2YnQ7NOCrgfO3nnVSjN8kxBT9dbo Y8a9eMr5okelfZeaCT18ELQ1Hz1PVeMfFNw+arXmC/wOnnApYJkFqSf3kE6xkGaTsEAF qelw==
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Our new CD is a 6 panel eco box and yes, fits 2 or 3 in the space of one jewel box and is a fraction the weight. I have come to hate Âand resent my jewel box CDs (I too still have around 1000 of my last one in several boxes.)

Of course whatever I do will have all the titles but not sure I could include the
"story of each song, your personal history of the CD, etc." as Larry Hollar requested in Âa simple sleeve (unless it was 5pt type!) Â 4 panels and I would have room for commentary.

more thoughts?
Karen