Re: [HD] CD packaging thoughts

To: mail@karenashbrook.com, Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] CD packaging thoughts
From: Larry Hollar <gaelyn37@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 16:52:34 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=5JGuD2avSqXoAeTfp7sx/259RxvkGdTqBA/ZLlAVUms=; b=YQ7b8bAU0a05BCwLFdCiInM3vLfvG7YeVwkIXvGPVnjnasy7YceyoQ2gp9cr+Lv841 heyqOu9z4rz5jTYGcboWt5BOnqB0Jbb+Q/+9i0tN4CAem9nBJHhwtxLxSX8n4Je9Y+OA J0ErncsSeINIVihbeaUy/x80UVyU1M0Hv6TSm20k4ugqSq2M1kC3ZTQqqKSTZ64FtD+V WdpqDFAPaGJnSgQKcrRUUkDyFrRPE9dgclziDoAoh2F5af3QBpGeEfXDrmRJSbnGILi6 dKlI6j/3tqnPJg8uVNQkAYGDlLU/0iD4bux5wEEQa95vNgMZ0g4U1K2zH8UE4cSdc0zy n6Cw==
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Your 4 panel eco-wallet would be fine for me. The sleeve could work as long as it contains the titles, story of each song, your personal history of the CD, etc. Follow your good soul when choosing how to package it.

Sign me up for a copy when it is released.

Thanks

Larry
McMinnville, OR