Re: [HD] Christmas Music

To: hammered dulcimer list <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] Christmas Music
From: Ted Yoder <91strings@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 11:15:45 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:content-type:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:references :to:in-reply-to; bh=ldVRsyQqieIMK+mYSwm2VmK5MbGVURgiZ8TMUNp3dwY=; b=lhUVeiOYMusdzrT+J5n2kguVxtGna4GbJc+bdBLZ1eOymq4M7xz2+qqLd3rEmdwMeJ tNfUpkcIg6qoXl+tDcLffVG8CXQJa7zXOT2YOf6KWzJyziGD21ufW4UaSHQMwAWEUpWf Oor5zcqFW+lgNAX8dQvJ/EZF+fHFWU++TNFH/C1ZBWyACnwE2wGJBL4PFy1WL2wve828 CuOj7Z/rK64yoMG1UI/JtZ6+JsG92blPjv6G8xUK2aXFwNe/QWgybn4Ior06ygp4yXrz my/E5GuQEXybPWGMGkJVA+m4eCDtMe19p2lzqug+aodgbTXgGApPuD1I8vnPELG1lUX9 bfLA==
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Stan, I love those two as well and as common as it is I actually have a really nice reduction of Silent Night that I just worked out.

Ted Yoder