[HD] hammered dulcimer hammers for sale

To: Hammered Dulcimers <HDlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: [HD] hammered dulcimer hammers for sale
From: russ rentler <dobrodoc1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 22:10:10 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=por9l2TGJ6oHkR3q5uAyoS9LMxXxr4r5mWDy1gbAPhI=; b=A0efBTqTmqIUdE3wQxJV3A9DlSWogql6AeE/Zq9K8kurGqJWXxZn3JFPGZJWGX1CFm ZzZzXFvYXFTm+u30byT/nw5IsvvP5L8B0DjkPJ5/LB7fDO+XoGgYIdAf2MwqeE7FjVkI hwr51wYOcdBsh3qNx8iRq5Jh2qIUAs+EhiUHASp+lpTJweAZxdYetHU+BidCS4CDBzm8 CPmtt1WfhRuEAUnHRrTf24ElSKV8yeqpZX3kIUMznntgTF6TVdCaXhEvQw8jkqb8dVNq /em8wOypVXliyttrccgat58hRVrgkt6E+BhkwZrh/NSKqrBolntrGRg7iBLW/yH+hPlT oOlQ==
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
please check out these Purple Heart and Yellow Canary wood double sided hammers. They are just ten grams a piece and 8.25 inches in length. They are 32 dollars plus 2 dollars shipping.

Some folks have expressed a dislike for eBay auctions so I am going to offer them to the HD community first. Please check out the details here:

If you would like to purchase them, or have questions , please contact me , russ rentler, at
dobrodoc1 (at) geeeemail (dot) com

Thanks for you consideration and great response so far. I am getting slightly closer to my goal of selling enough hammers to buy a new HD. Let's see, I only need to sell about 75 more pairs, Âit could happen ;)