Re: [HD] EXTERNAL: ABC file for "The Zipper"?

To: Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] EXTERNAL: ABC file for "The Zipper"?
From: Bob McClure Jr <bob@bobcatos.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 17:55:22 -0500
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Hi Robert,

On Thu, Sep 04, 2014 at 09:47:52PM +0000, Balch, Robert E wrote:
> I have one but it is at home and it will be tomorrow before I could send it

Thank you very much, but Jim McKinney has now provided me with the
needed file.  He sent it directly to me, so for those on the list who
might be interested, here it is:

X:1
T:Zipper, The
C:James Shultz
M:C|
L:1/8
K:Am
"Am"EAAA cAAA|EAAA cAAA|EAAA cAAA|EAAA cBAG|!
"F"FAAA cAAA|FAAA cAAA|FAAA cAAA|dcBA "G"GABG:||!
|:"C"EGGG GFED|CB,CDECDE|"G"Dddd dcBA|G^FGA BGAB|!
"Dm"Afff fedc|AAAB AGEC|"F (Dm)"A,DFD A,DFD|"G"B,DGD B,DGD:||

Thanks Jim.

Oh, and thanks to Cathy Barton for intruducing those of us in the
North Texas and South Oklahoma area to the tune (and several other
Carpilation tunes as well).  Someday I hope to make it to Winfield.

> Robert Balch

Cheers,
bob@bobcatos.com             http://www.bobcatos.com
The eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is
in his unfailing love.  Psalm 33:18 (NIV)