Re: [HD] Carts

To: hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org
Subject: Re: [HD] Carts
From: "fbridgeway@juno.com" <fbridgeway@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 22:51:56 GMT
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
I bought one from Northern Tool & Equipment that was similar to the Ozark Trail
and it was nice and seemed sturdy...however I carry ALOT: a hammered dulcimer,
two or three banjos, two mountain dulcimers etc and while it did hold quite a
bit, resold it and purchased the following...which I LOVE!

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200448973_200448973

But the Ozark Trail one seems good...my hammered dulcimer did not sit on the
bottom but sat fine. The end rails just kept it from touching bottom. The
bigger one I bought and it fits nicely inside!

Brett

Skype & Face Time Lessons!
www.brettridgewaymusic.com