Re: [HD] music device (per PS)

To: hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org
Subject: Re: [HD] music device (per PS)
From: Janis Lewman <jllewman@icloud.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 20:41:05 -0400
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
I find all this intriguing, especially since I am contemplating upgrading to
something from my current original iPad.
In the perfect world, we'd all have music memorized and not need paper or
gadgets, but that isn't the reality of it.
I missed the iPad workshop discussion at Evart this year.  Perhaps someone will
do another next year?  Please!!

And please keep the comments coming…I suspect more than a few of us are
interested in this topic.
Janis Lewman