Re: [HD] music device

To: Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] music device
From: Bob McClure Jr <bob@bobcatos.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 09:24:03 -0500
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Don't worry about "clogging up the list."  This information will be
useful to many folks.

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 10:07:44AM -0400, PS wrote:
> I use an ipad to store my music for HD but was wondering if anyone uses a
> Samsung device or other devices.. I have a friend who is looking to buy
> something for her HD music.  Would love to have input from anyone who uses non
> ipad device and how they like it.  How large the screen viewing size is etc.
> Thanks.  So as not to clog up list, here is my email...
>
> pamelajo@bright.net

Cheers,
bob@bobcatos.com             http://www.bobcatos.com
"No good tree bears bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good
fruit. Each tree is recognized by its own fruit. People do not pick
figs from thornbushes, or grapes from briers. The good man brings good
things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings
evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the
overflow of his heart his mouth speaks."  Luke 6:43-45 (NIV)