Re: [HD] music device

To: Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] music device
From: Larry Hollar <gaelyn37@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 07:14:34 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=kYO+cNNiDEQr293CrrdtMRVhjPigpwdF8IMfyk6VHOg=; b=yi26sXUbzBIYTQt3nzpXveczYCziXkuJUCksXJFOOiqJnLtapZ8Yf0UBY2QYN0ZG04 msMveQnORSBtJlJ9k0GveslQW2BCRqBcAdTIFuIu+/+M+DDqrouEKFlnn3jzNEr5e4vm cDxwzmH3iHFnwTJOaI6NeEdvb4V6a55ZZWH+pZtOvodzoAk+M7DPMLDLJzsqOeM5SFxn C1Zgr1vbOf428NJk8LsHzQn4JVL1xeMGLLtxvAxNyghUdK+8kw/elxdS4a1SRp/rJrWy NoAxIvmm/TbA2Ptn6bHrhhAQ6+vpOklpFovC98LuIfFQN41YoDM50WijUV3DZkqLZrL1 YX3Q==
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
I am using an off brand Hannspree 13.3" tablet with MobileSheets software. I position it vertically and it shows the music at the standard page size. ÂIt is a rather slow tablet but works just fine for storing all of my sheet music. I bought it on Amazon for less than $200. The price has gone up considerably since then, so keep your eyes open for another good deal. I have been quite pleased with it. Good luck.
Larry