Re: [HD] frame for dulcimers for parade walking?

To: Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] frame for dulcimers for parade walking?
From: Jeanne Fizell <jfizell@att.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 15:46:25 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1402181185; bh=TJ5J73q5CfcXOssPgiQKHNPnGDpyapNQorcYT8Eb83k=; h=References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=z/VdbqaqtfeETW/CFopDAJHogBZMys2eBrX1leP2Em8a8DM1zllvo5TcLINMYUDQfF0KcX5kUUb4bIqNAiXnh4h7wfgtRPummzdOvCGdppiL1/LGkdzq20u7eKaAgD6IaQd7w0Sjb3KDIbMJ9+VK6k9NCjL2C4uk0fA2D/BGOCk=
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
I would love to see the photo!  Thanks for sharing!