Re: [HD] Want to learn this song...suggestiins

To: "Hammered Dulcimers" <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] Want to learn this song...suggestiins
From: "Phillip Belcher" <philbev1@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 21:30:08 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1402108216; bh=07bQUHEGuqYtZ1vkhfucAKptUJd6s/nqo146kyQP4Wk=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=UmizHgF9JYEWGoaK9ppxlQiZCHfJiGcGRHQpoqQ/gM3NbB4JMNmIeO4LctUUrrVnq myOmCyh7IxtPeQNu+fkNYHRkJK85l/RjCZzyWY8h+Ey581jb5b/F3Q51YULQX+dXLd 10C3e/F+L9cviAIcvEbR/UUn+3izjH8IH6HmCG77zmFebi4WxN1whUawK2jHciaR0G q37ieU1uAMUwaFpDS9oT9eiuVrmLw6xqOahdE8azCjSEspi6deqDkEFK9Egs8TotSc ovmdIicWLXDzseNpWvrIVY9UkGgMkwhQeeQUPyWU+DU6xNHOv8t3A4YBfKbNlNxW3k EHpkp8qzF3WOg==
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
   What is the title of the song you folks are talking about ?  Phil Belcher