Re: [HD] frame for dulcimers for parade walking?

To: Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] frame for dulcimers for parade walking?
From: Kareina Talvi TytÃr <kareina.sca@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 00:30:03 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ef2zLX+grAMlFfyzECpRlXEjjKi+//oRvqiXNM0F9So=; b=QSWJ0ulO+37niAdLNDkIDpQgXaM0fSH6ZsnEqJl91DrzM2iCuWeQDfZVJg4YpUkChN F9PmN0t3vsKwxjYx92FdtwQ6+LYjflVbC6pEmsVS30lRuXnnwyTVgpKlHMfzXl1nsvdp az6HlzNldUPlhhgFS1yu+0vP/y3UKDKngtJpibGeC6b5gdu2wLzHDjLQ9Jk9WpO8iiYO J8cr7SiRle1Ozaq/OqRMolvn5Qdd3VXVKJOW1prs2I5+MnJUgSkOOSYOvDZrEyn+01nc Dr8YF7ZM1S9SKsoW6+e3d9wUxabswgMq7T1vTxENdqC1FO6nMqbdgG9ft5u4Moz8n6JX uc0A==
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Ooo, oldest drawings?  from when/where?  Is it available on line?  One
of the reasons hammer dulcimer appealed to me in the first place is
that it is a Medieval instrument and I do Medieval reenactment, so if
the drawing is that old...

Thanks,

--Riia
Mobile Phone: +46 72-539 07 76