[HD] Carry-On HD

To: hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org
Subject: [HD] Carry-On HD
From: Steve Eulberg <seulberg@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 11:11:40 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:mime-version:content-type:subject:date:in-reply-to:to :references:message-id; bh=+sTCiSdeqaql9tzoMzi5YWgs1kRwWSt8mhP3PnF9E7I=; b=RH38rx18q7LuKYAtsMLXEccMGXq8JV60cT3g1vIBIYxQhwYPPG1RM8vudtZb2lzaqd xHoc0k25AUFdN9UrX0vWdNFICvXI5hV71oW8ZTnKF0P06LcdtJin3xXslC0CisU4O4Fx MoqqRDVctOklpXXIfCjucQOlaYhGCjSRKUMVnzpXeD4VZ4BeoHRQBb/x/AEIMJg7bmXW QiNw9z0kdJaS0YWZ9Eq2nOD9QbQ5ilMVBpjWs1LCsglJ6g1DllYHcdWxdsFVcLL6mkGv LaS1hMgT3DKu/5YN1Erbdqn0T1PlQuKKtQP8BVYOIr76z7GS1kn4Ed9EtbinREWzDOlN CNjA==
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Ted,

I had a James Jones Travel instrument that I used successfully for several years, even going overseas, fit into the overhead bin just fine.

My current Blanton Travel Chromatic fits in overhead bins...except for once, when it fit beneath the seat in front of my (on top of my feet) on an Air Canada flight.  An unpleasant surprise, but it worked.

Steve

"smile-inducing, toe-tapping, thought-provoking folkgrass"

Download the Steve Eulberg App from the Apple and Android App stores and keep up-to-date with my performing schedule, view videos, my OnTour Blog, listen to tunes and more.

"like Jimmy Buffet in Appalachia"