Re: [HD] HD stand for the disabled

To: hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org
Subject: Re: [HD] HD stand for the disabled
From: Bjcjexpress <bjcjexpress@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 22:57:59 -0700
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
A roll around dinner table like those used in hospitals for meals to bed ridden people would allow a clear area under the table. The dulcimer could be tilted on the flat table top with a short table leg in the back threaded hole of the dulcimer. New/used medical supply places have these in larger cities. Correct playong height would be a combination of table and chair heights.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Sâ II Skyrocketâ, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.