Re: [HD] Hdlist Digest, Vol 11, Issue 2

To: hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org
Subject: Re: [HD] Hdlist Digest, Vol 11, Issue 2
From: "Marjorie Orr" <marjorieorr1935@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 20:14:41 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index :content-language; bh=bxLRQJMWNA/YVuw1h59KMwVS5/AAFG5P8jA+e0jCmbI=; b=YRKYS+SsHdnJ376x/b2PQM0xF8lKSrFDPhL7KEQHwdcMDZ6tsGKurFg+fD6HGb2tR4 1biHVeWNLPFbt3yPxQpToiaF5gl+fscljUYFRP0av1MLTqPlPKKIuNPMQrlNoatA3Iu1 uWKXO7D0I2Vypd8OUGa7JM2rgYaYt1eRC+Iu0xwwUcI0uESHKMZshkYR+RT8Y92z9ALr a499b2lSs4mghpU5Ewx1rpSMledan/F4IOKL/60iMeu1sxTOTLJh6+1/QF4NuRxvnOpC Y6oZpBC3iCivWnKXjI9yW7ZmPLNmqpRSIj2T//bHBVcuLqQ2dVg2EyFks6zeep0u4gwS sDHQ==
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Vicki,

I use Music Publisher by Braeburn Software out of Scotland.  You can
download an evaluation copy by going to http://www.braeburn.co.uk/ .  I have
no idea how it compares to other programs but I love mine.  I have the
scanning edition and it does more than I even need and is very simple and
intuitive to use.  I know we have corresponded at some point and if you ever
make to Greenville, you may come by and play with my copy.  Perhaps you'll
join our Hammers 'n Harmony group sometime.

Message: 3