Re: [HD] Songwriter or Finale

To: Hammered Dulcimers <hdlist@hammered-dulcimers.org>
Subject: Re: [HD] Songwriter or Finale
From: Gibboney Vicki <dvgib@atlanticbb.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 15:15:57 -0400
Sender: "Hdlist" <hdlist-bounces+hdlist=bobcatos.com@hammered-dulcimers.org>
One annoying feature is trying to get more staves on the page.  I want a fit to
page function.  Another is fitting measures on the first line when there is a
pickup measure.  And I've never been able to enter notes with my midi keyboard.
 The notes jumble into odd values (16th, 32nds, etc.)  I guess I can work
around other "problems" which I can't think of right now.  I guess I don't know
what I'd be missing if I didn't move up to Finale from Songwriter.  Maybe not
much that I would need.
Does Finale support tablature for mountain dulcimers?  (3 lines, not 6 as for
guitar).
Vicki